What to do if you have an accident ?
Accidents on the road happen, they can be very stressful and inconvenient especially when your bicycle is your main source of transport.
Please be aware of the things you should do if you are involved in an accident.
- Stop at the scene if you think the accident has caused injuries or damage to to a vehicle or property.
- Call 999 or (112) immediately if anyone is injured or the accident is causing a hazard.
- Stay calm, don’t loose your temper, get details from all parties involved – Name, Number, Vehicle details etc.
- Carry a camera -mobile phone use this to take photos at the scene.
- Obtain any police incident numbers and reports and write down your description of events.
- Contact cams or your local bicycle shop.
Have you had a cycling accident? Not your fault? … Whether you’re insured or not, we’ll get the wheels turning on your claim!
- Bike Repair or Replacement
- Replacement Clothing and Kit
- Legal Representation
- Injury Compensation
- Loss of earnings
Call our specialist cycle line 24 hours a day – 365 days a year
0845 054 1000 or visit www.c-ams.co.uk
QUOTE PORTSMOUTH CYCLE EXCHANGE